In general, we use information collected from you to better your shopping experience on our Website. In general we use the information above in the following capacities:
- Process payment and refunds
- Ship and deliver your orders
- Send you information regarding our latest services and processes (when opted in)
- Respond to your questions, refund requests, and comments
- Personalize your shopping experience the website
- Analysis to continually improve our website and our services
- Enabling third party partners to perform their assigned tasks, whether it is technical, logistical, or other business functions
We will not use or disclose (or permit the use or disclosure of) personal information that could be used to identify an individual member in any circumstances except:
- to ensure the proper functioning of our business and the Website
- to communicate promotional offers and special events to you;
- where the law requires us, or authorizes us to do so; or
- where you have given express consent to us for a prescribed purpose
We will not sell, distribute, rent, licence, disclose, share or pass your personal information onto any third parties, other than those who are contracted to us to keep the information confidential whether subject to a statute or a scheme which imposes similar restrictions to the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) regarding the handling of personal information.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all information collected from you is accurate, up to date, complete and stored in a secure environment and accessed only by our authorised personnel.
Please note that no information transmitted over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will endeavour to protect your personal information as best as possible but we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us, or receive from us. The transmission and exchange of information is carried out at your own risk.